Northpointe strives to improve the well-being of individuals and families through the delivery of excellent person-centered health services
Northpointe will be recognized as a leader for delivery of high-quality integrated medical and behavioral health services for people with mental illness, intellectual/developmental disability, and/or co-occurring services regardless of ability to pay. Priority shall be given to the severely mentally ill.
- sets the direction/policies of the organization;
- creates and maintains the core values and mission of the organization;
- ensures compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- recruits members that are representative of the specific cultures the organization serves, including representation of the populations being served;
- advocates for needed resources to carry out the mission of the organization.
Meeting Agendas/Meeting Minutes:
Ad Hoc Agendas/Meeting Minutes: