- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling, with Licensure in the State of Michigan as a Limited Licensed Master’s Social Worker, Licensed Master’s Social Worker, Temporary Limited Licensed Psychologist, Limited Licensed Psychologist, Temporary Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Professional Counselor. Must obtain full clinical licensure (i.e., LMSW, LLP or LPC) within 6 months of being eligible for such licensure.
- Must be credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP), Qualified Intellectual Disability Professional (QIDP), and Child Mental Health Professional (CMHP)
- Must meet qualifications to maintain licensure regulated by the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulation and NBHS’s credentialing criteria.
- Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor credential preferred, training required, development plan in place upon eligibility
- Certified Clinical Supervisor credential preferred, development plan in place upon eligibility
- Certification in Core Supervision preferred, training required
JOB DUTIES: Is responsible for the formulation, development, budgeting, implementation and operations of high intensity, acute service programs within the agency. This position provides management, oversight and leadership to Emergency Services clinicians and the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team, etc.
For more information or to apply go to www.nbhs.org/jobs-2/
Director of Acute Services